The things that matter in life.

The things that matter in life.
The things that matter in life.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I was wrong... and I've never been happier!

I always acknowledge when I'm wrong, and I was wrong.  I'd predicted a "GOP Tank in '10," and it didn't happen.  The Tea Party avoided being chopped up by wedge issues, and the "throw all the bums out" crowd came enough to their sense to not cut off their noses to spite their faces.
 
As for the future: IF the new GOP leadership of the House and strength in the Senate stands strong against the Obongo (mis)administration, it can hold its gains.  Obongo, on the other hand, will likely offer some conciliatory language today (Wednesday, November 3, 2010), but within six months his nature will reemerge.  I frankly doubt he has the Clinton in him to move to the Center.  We shall see.