The things that matter in life.

The things that matter in life.
The things that matter in life.

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Join Jay Ashcroft and MIKE HUCKABEE in St. Joseph, MO

From: Jay Ashcroft <info@ashcroftformissouri.com>

Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2016 12:03 PM
Subject: Join me and Mike Huckabee in St. Joe

Join me and Mike Huckabee in St. Joe
Lee,

I know you're busy but I wanted to let you know about an important event that's happening tomorrow, October 28th, in St. Joseph at the Buchanan County GOP HQ.

Governor Mike Huckabee will be joining me for a rally in support of a common sense photo voter ID law that is on the ballot this November.  Here are the details:


WHERE:       Buchanan County GOP HQ
ADDRESS:   3821 1/2 Frederick, St. Joseph, MO 64506
DATE:           Friday, October 28, 2016
TIME:            4:00 pm

Click Here To RSVP
If like me, you are tired of our elections being exposed to fraud, corruption and mismanagement join us tomorrow to take a stand for election integrity.

Together, we can pass Amendment 6 and together we can secure our elections while also guaranteeing that legal voters are not disenfranchised.

I hope to see you tomorrow.

-Jay
Facebook
Facebook
Twitter
Twitter
Website
Website
Paid for by Ashcroft for Missouri, Gene McNary, Treasurer







Ashcroft for Missouri · 12138 Mirror Lake Drive · St. Louis, MO 63146 · USA