The things that matter in life.

The things that matter in life.
The things that matter in life.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

(My plan for this alone is worth looking at this!) From ACT! for America--Houston: [New post] Rochester, New York: Wegmans supermarket directs customers not to use Muslim’s checkout line if they have pork or alcohol

My grandfather and I once were in a grocery store checkout line, waiting while the broad in front of us paid for her groceries with food stamps.  This was back when "food stamps" were indeed little slips of brown paper, rather than the embarrassment-saving and flag-desecrating cards used today.  He said he's like to say, "Hey, do you take this green-colored money?  I don't have any of that other kind.  I'd like to get me some of that."  He didn't do it, though.  He was too courteous of a gentleman.  But I plan someday to do something comparable in his honor.
-
In that vein, if I ever have the opportunity to go to the store discussed below, I plan to go through the sheetheadette's line with pork and booze while I and a buddy sing the chorus to Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue (The Angry American) [CLICK THIS LINK].  HEE HEE!!
-
-
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2012 10:27 PM
Subject: [New post] Rochester, New York: Wegmans supermarket directs customers not to use Muslim's checkout line if they have pork or alcohol

New post on ACT! for America Houston

Rochester, New York: Wegmans supermarket directs customers not to use Muslim's checkout line if they have pork or alcohol

by actforamericahouston
By Robert Spencer This is yet another example of the cultural and societal initiatives I wrote about at length in my 2008 book Stealth Jihad: Muslims demand special accommodation for Islamic law and practice, and reinforce the principle that wherever Islamic law and practice and American law and practice conflict, American law and practice has [...]
actforamericahouston | March 31, 2012 at 9:27 pm | Tags: creeping sharia, Islam, sharia law | Categories: Islam, Sharia Law | URL: http://wp.me/p1ggVf-1Sm