The things that matter in life.

The things that matter in life.
The things that matter in life.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

PETITION: "Make Animal Abuse a Felony in all states for every convicted case of abuse"

I just signed this petition!
Past Member just added signature #3,960 to the petition.
This petition is to make animal abuse a felony in all states for every convicted case of abuse. The abusers need stiffer penalties and should also not be allowed to have another animal in their care. I furthermore would like to have an animal abuse registry for the abusers, so I know who they are and to watch out for the safety of my animal if they move into my neighborhood. Right now do not have felony laws for animal abuse! Lets get this done to protect the innocent out there who depend on us.
2 hours ago