The things that matter in life.

The things that matter in life.
The things that matter in life.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

From ACT! for America: [New post] A Briton in London: A Stranger in My Own Land

The answer is simple--the enforcement of a basic cultural conformity, with respect of local heritage being mandated.  Failure to adhere to this gets you booted back to the cesspool from whence you came.


Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2012 12:49 PM
Subject: [New post] A Briton in London: A Stranger in My Own Land

New post on ACT! for America Houston

A Briton in London: A Stranger in My Own Land

by actforamericahouston
By Anonymous I have just returned to London, where I have lived since I was 11. I have been away for four years, living as an ethnic minority in a monocultural part of the world, amassing a host of stories to tell to disbelieving friends. On the whole, I am glad to return. I shan't miss some locals' assumptions that, [...]