The things that matter in life.

The things that matter in life.
The things that matter in life.

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

One simple word: VICTORY!

There's so much I could post.  Three basic thoughts here:

  1. YES! I don't have to move to Canada! (No offense, Canucks, but I like ALL my guns!)
  2. I hate the horse race the media coverage makes election night into. I wish they'd just have shown old movies and reported results. So I went to sleep early. Woke up just in time for Trump's victory speech. Best sleep and wakeup I ever had. (Don't get in the gutter.)
  3. No more denying liberal media bias. Between WikiLeaks, the censorship on Facebook and Twitter, and Google's distorting searches, it's proven. Liberals have been lying and denying it for decades. No more.
And, I'll leave it with this: