The things that matter in life.

The things that matter in life.
The things that matter in life.

Friday, November 16, 2012

Wow!! Tea Partiers who actually care about Benghazi!

I give credit where due. Here is video of Tea Party related demonstrations about Benghazi, one in Tampa Bay and one in Nebraska. I'm sure you and your Tea Party readers knew all about it. I'm sure it was all through your grapevine. And they were amazing! Demonstrators numbering in the tens!!! That's only a few (thousand) less than the typical events in 2009 and 2010.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Now, warranted and accurate sarcasm aside, as I've said before, I have credibility here because I was one who did this sort of thing long before the Tea Partiers even considered forming up. I feel for those demonstrators, wondering about their low numbers. The answer is simple: Their TP cohorts DON'T CARE! Conservatives didn't care to support the War on Terror last decade, and they LOST in 2006. And look what was elected in 2008! Now, this grand Tea Party "Patriot" movement doesn't care about their country being insulted and attacked, or else they would be out there. And look what was RE-elected in 2012.