The things that matter in life.

The things that matter in life.
The things that matter in life.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Please read -- From ACT! for America--Houston: [New post] I’m Tired

I POSTED THIS COMMENT THERE:
 
But… But…. But we have to fix the economy first!!! My portfolio is suffering, and I can't afford all those trips fishing and to NASCAR races like I did before.
 
(In)Sincerely,
 
A loyal Tea Partier
 
[To the truly dense among the readership, the above is a parody.]

Sent: Tuesday, October 2, 2012 8:40 AM
Subject: [New post] I'm Tired
actforamericahouston posted: "by GADI ADELMAN Thirty-one years is long time. Actually, it's far too long. This week will be my birthday and I won't be celebrating. At the age of 51, I can only look back and wonder why, why things have gotten worse rather than better. I have bee"
Respond to this post by replying above this line

New post on ACT! for America Houston

I'm Tired

by actforamericahouston
by GADI ADELMAN Thirty-one years is long time. Actually, it's far too long. This week will be my birthday and I won't be celebrating. At the age of 51, I can only look back and wonder why, why things have gotten worse rather than better. I have been speaking, writing and teaching about terror, Islam, Sharia [...]
Unsubscribe or change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.
Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
http://actforamericahouston.wordpress.com/2012/10/02/im-tired/